Monday, August 16, 2010

Day-by-Day

Day-by-Day Is the Righteous Way for Me




Day-by-Day is the Righteous way for me, to see and comprehend that which I need to be.

Day-by-Day I am set free, to exclusively be only who I am Divinely Created to be me.




I will venture to go as far as saying the following. Most people in the world today would do just about anything within their power to know what the future holds in store for them. They would do that because they want the advantage of being able to control and plan their future properly. In addition, they would do whatever they felt was possible, and do whatever was within their power to change the future, if that future did not resonate with them to their liking. The problem is this. We do not know how every experience in this lifetime will work together and guide us. Because we are not omniscient, we do not know how any given combination of situations will direct us, and how they will assist in molding us into who we truly are. Entering into the true understand of what I am supposed to do Day-by-Day, is more than adequate for me.



One of the most important things in my life is being and doing what I was created to be and do. Because doing what I am supposed to do, will benefit the whole of creation. How is it that what I do will benefit the whole of creation? What I do will benefit the whole of creation because I am one with, and a part of the whole of creation. Everything created in the entire universe and beyond is created by the Force/Energy known as GODDESS-GOD and SPIRIT. It does not matter if you, me or anyone else does not accept that Divine Reality, it is our Divine Reality whether we accept it or not.

Day-by-Day I step deeper and deeper into my Divine Reality, and my Personal Intimate Relationship with SPIRIT is consciously becoming more realistic to me with each passing minute. That is causing my Spiritual comprehension to expand beyond ordinary belief, and I recognize that as a true blessing bestowed upon me by GODDESS-GOD.

Day-by-Day the Unconditional Love responsible for life here on Earth Mother that fills my Spirit is growing and maturing as I share that wonder-full blessing of Unconditional Love with the whole of creation freely with great satisfaction and joy. I take that Sacred Energy and add it back to the pool of Divine Energy that is supporting and restoring Earth Mother and the whole of creation to its original place of Divine Oneness.

Day-by-day, one step at a time, I am get closer to my final destination, and closer to the end of my sojourn through this dense physical plane. With each passing day, I am getting closer to my home going, which is the reunion of my Spirit and SPIRIT. When that day comes, I will lay down the physical vehicle I have been using to travel through the earth plane and become Pure Spirit.

Day-by-Day I seek Divine Insight and Divine Guidance as I surrender my narrow limited human intellectual understanding to the Refining Fires of Divine Will. I consciously place everything that would hinder or stunt my Spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical growth into the Refining Fires of Divine Will.

Day-by-Day I merge deeper and deeper into my Divine Relationship with my Heavenly Creator and Parent MOTHER-FATHER GODDESS-GOD.

Baba-Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
(SpiritWalker)
Copyright © Aug. 2010

No comments: